As of mid-March, we made the difficult decision to close our doors to non-staff due to COVID-19. As some restrictions have lifted, and as the curve in BC has started to flatten, we are planning to reopen our doors on July 2, 2020. To ensure everyone’s safety, we will be implementing the following guidelines:
- Surfaces that are commonly touched, such as doorknobs, elevator buttons, light switches, equipment, and shared tools, will be regularly sanitized.
- All our staff has their private workspace to allow us to maintain 6 feet of space.
- If any of our staff are feeling symptomatic or have come in contact with symptomatic people, they will self-isolate and work from home
- We will only be meeting with one client at a time and making sure that we leave space between each client’s appointment to allow us to sanitize common areas properly.
- We will have hand sanitizer and access to washroom facilities available for clients.
- We encourage clients to schedule meetings with us via Zoom video conferencing to limit in-person contact.
- We ask that clients bring their pen/paper to meetings; if this is not possible, we will provide a sanitized pen and new paper.
We are excited to reopen our doors, albeit in a controlled and safe manner!